Alkaline PH filter for Reverse Osmosis system is an inline cartridge with mineralized ball & calcite media. The alkaline filter improves the PH value of the RO water which could be lightly acid after the reverse osmosis process. It also gives back healthy minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ion, which were taken away while purifying the water.
– Capable of increasing the PH value of the RO water by 0.5 to 0.8, which helps minimize the fluctuations of your body’s pH.
– The minerals from the alkaline filter are natural calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ions, which can be absorbed 100% by the body. These ions are structurally smaller molecules which help the body take in more water and replenish quickly lost water. Makes the water cleaner and healthier. – Improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary minerals for proper human development and health, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and others readily found in many natural mineral waters.
– Mainly installed with RO systems to complement their absolute filtration qualities – Filter life: 1500 Gallons
Product Highlights Fits most RO systems, including those brand name models.
What is included 1 piece Alkaline PH Filter
Specifications & Dimensions
– Length: 9 3/4″, O.D. = 2 7/8″ – 1/4″ Fitting
– Weight: 2 LBS
– Service life: 1500 gallons
Includes Mineral Stone and Calcite
Improves the taste of RO water by adding minerals
Raises pH by 0.5- 0.8
Can be added to any undersink water filter or RO system